Discuss Automatic air vent problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Yes to using grips on the lower part of main body.
I use Footprints grips and won’t matter if they chew the brass up a bit as going to be replaced

Has Norwich got an International Airport??
I thought it was all just farm land, narrow roads and country yokels over there?
Best you don`t apply for Cultural minister for EA then! :p and don`t ask for a free holiday on my boat on the broads either.

The problem is not the diverter cartridge. If it was you would get heat to rads all the time even on water only.

Probably more of an electrical problem clock or circuit board.

As for the air vent then it's grips on the body and off it will come. Make sure you've had your weetabix.

Reply to Automatic air vent problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock