Discuss Auto By-pass position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boiler is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi Classic System Erp, I can't find anything in the MI's about adjusting the pump speed, but i scan read . i know you can on the i models as i have done this on another installation where there was an issue with pump noise... the external expansion vessel is connected to the CH return, the installer is going back to the job to move the Auto By pass valve tomorrow, i will suggest to him to also move the expansion vessel so that it is tee'd into the return as close to the boiler as possible... thanks for the input Chuck, always good to bounce ideas off other people :)

Pump has a selector on the side (like the old stnd grunds)

IMG_5909.PNG
Are you sure? ... i'll have a look, it's the erp one, thought they'd changed it ... had a look online using the part number from the mi's as above, but can't find a picture showing the required detail??

View attachment 30384 Are you sure? . i'll have a look, it's the erp one, thought they'd changed it . had a look online using the part number from the mi's as above, but can't find a picture showing the required detail??

Should be on the left side unless they have changed the cdi to digital display in the front panel?

Last edited:
I'll have to look further into it to be honest, but cheers for the steer Shaun

I think you are on the right track GH77 I would advise to do as you stated move the bypass where you put the x and make sure the vessel is tapped into the return with a free path back to the boiler cheers kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Auto By-pass position in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock