Atag 203c heat exchanger

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi. I have been to this boiler today which said it needed the pressure topping up. Did it and called out again 3hrs later.

Topped up again and watched the condensate and it drips often when cold.

Anyone else had experience of these heat cells leaking.

Cheers

10 year warranty on hex isnt there?

atag commercial 1268 546700

This is on the Wolseley site

18B7F4D5-747A-4FB3-A203-454739FECF01.png

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock