Discuss Ariston 23 micro genus combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bud

Hi, I have a prob with my boiler,,Everything starts up and seems to work but it won't lightup/ignite in ho****er or cenral heating mode.
any suggestions on where to look for the fault??? Bud

Very comman fault on this boiler

If your not an engineer yourself it will be worth posting in the looking for a plumber forum.

Yes I am sure they could!!
However does anyone know what the voltage should be on the AIR PRESSURE VALVE and should there bevoltage on it all the time.

Thanks Bud

You shouldn't be playing with anything inside of the boiler.

It can be highly dangerous

Yes and I have repaired the boiler and it is now working,problem being corroded connection on air pressure switch,thanks for not helping

Yes and I have repaired the boiler and it is now working,problem being corroded connection on air pressure switch,thanks for not helping

Thanks for illegally messing about in places you shouldn't. I hope you sleep soundly at night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Always a pleasure. Never a chore

Love you too

your welcome, next time you want to perform illegal gas work and risk the life of yourself and your family please dont bother asking for help here.

tara a bit.

You say thanks for not helping, a few guys here gave you excellent advice! Get a gas safe engineer to fix your boiler..... Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston 23 micro genus combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock