Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone got a heat exchanger for a Glowworm Hideaway 50 ? in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, long shot I know, but has anyone got a heat exchanger for an old Glowworm Hideaway 50 Boiler as mine has split and is leaking !!!

Thanks

Reply to Anyone got a heat exchanger for a Glowworm Hideaway 50 ? in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was marked as dangerous and has quoted a whole new heat exchanger as there are still bits of screws stuck inside that cannot be removed. For 2 broken screws...
Replies
Views
Hi, Boiler is losing pressure, from 1.5 bar to 0 bar in about 4 hours. Have checked all rads and seem to be fine, no water out external prv pipe. If the heat exchanger is faulty what do I need to look for? There is a constant run of water from the condensate pipe when heating on but not sure...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a Worcester Green Star 28i Junior. The gasket itself is in perfect condition with no cracks. As you can see from the photo, the rust is near that holding...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate tank. There is a thermostat on this second tank that pushes hot water over to the store tank when it's hot. It's a closed loop and goes through a heat...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel and he replaced the heat exchanger element. The boiler is coming up for 15 years old. The boiler was going below one bar and not increasing when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock