Discuss anyone fancy blowing up parliment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

how about nov 5th?

just intercepted a letter to my lad from DWP as they stopped dissability payment 6 months ago so hes been without any income/assistance since then! its an assesment consultation interview to see if his mental disability on the autistic spectrum has got any better or hes puttting it on. FFS!!!!!!:angry_smile:

Using my old next door neighbour as an example.

He was too ill to work for 2 reasons, he had a bad back and he had "depression" but his garden was always pristine and he also mowed a lot of the neighbours gardens he offered to do mine if I payed him £5 a week (I told him to F off) also when speaking to him after a particularly sh1tty day at work he said that he couldn't work as he tried it and had a bad day then just walked out! My response was you are effing kidding me, I have days like that once a effing week but I still go and do the work, you should go and get a effing job and stop sponging off the likes of me!

Unfortunately there are far too many like him that are too lazy to work, nothing to do with illnesses and until they have been weeded out and made to go back to work then everybody has to be treated the same. It is unfortunate for the honest people and I do feel they get a raw deal but it has to be done at the moment.

Also am I the only one who now has visions of pizza vans with blacked out windows now sitting outside redsaws house listening to everything he says? Lol.

how about nov 5th?

just intercepted a letter to my lad from DWP as they stopped dissability payment 6 months ago so hes been without any income/assistance since then! its an assesment consultation interview to see if his mental disability on the autistic spectrum has got any better or hes puttting it on. FFS!!!!!!:angry_smile:

I'm free Nov 5th.

Do you want me to bring the fertiliser or diesel?

Seen elsewhere: To make your neighbours paranoid, rename your home wifi "MI5 covert surveillance vehicle ZC-16"

haha, i was employed by ''comunications'' the home office in 1990 for a while for my exquisite skills ;). my payslip had mi5 whitehall w1(?) on it, really covert that was just watching postie walk up the drive.lol
was earing twice what i do now for 30hr week, if i ever find an old payslip i will stick it on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone fancy blowing up parliment? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock