Discuss Alternative to multipanel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have been recently using quite a lot of multi panel but I have been massively let down by them and made to look a complete idiot as I started a bathroom thinking everything was in but now I keep getting promised that it will be in and it not turn up.

What other companies are around make good shower paneling I like multipanel as it is solid.

We've also been let down by them on their tongue and groove boards. A whole bathroom order of boards that would not fit together!!

Am sticking to tiles now!

We've also been let down by them on their tongue and groove boards. A whole bathroom order of boards that would not fit together!!

Am sticking to tiles now!

At least they turned up lol.

I'm sticking to plumbing only now I reckon as its too much hassle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alternative to multipanel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

When I turn on the shower or bath, initially the pump runs (quite loudly) and only a trickle comes out. I have to alternate turning on the bath...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock