Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss advice on wiring up 3 zone central heating system in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTaylorsGroup

Hi, Im pricing up a new central heating system inclusive of a new twin coil horizontal unvented tank ready for solar, new rads all round, new boiler and to leave a circuit ready for underfloor heating in the basement. Just need a little advice on wiring up a system with 3 zones as not the best with system wiring as due to go on a course in 3 months but i need to know asap. Im a Quick learner.

Thanks

Michael Taylor

Get yourself a Sauter 3 zone pack.Includes 2 room stats,3 motorized valves with led indicators,wiring centre,cylinder stat (you will probably need to use the one that comes with the cylinder),3 zone programmer,and a wiring by numbers instructions for dummies.All in one box and very reliable as i have used 100s of them over the last few years.2 zone and 4 zone are also available if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advice on wiring up 3 zone central heating system in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock