Search the forum,

Discuss ACS portfolio help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easyrider

Hiya all- I've gotta produce a portfolio of evidence to submit to my local college when signing on to do my ACS could anyone give me advice as to what I need to put in it? What type of evidence will they need to see?

you would be best to check with the college as to what they specify.
might depend on the course??

my experience was a range of everything.
boilers, cookers,fires, meters etc.
needed servicing, fault fixing, decommissioning, installation.
the more you can get in the portfolio and the bigger the range the better.

Hiya all- I've gotta produce a portfolio of evidence to submit to my local college when signing on to do my ACS could anyone give me advice as to what I need to put in it? What type of evidence will they need to see?

Thanks the problem I've got is that they only range me an hour ago now they've all gone home for the summer hols and the course is in August! It's ccn1 with four appliances. What format did you use or did you just put it together using word or something?

What body is it??? I did BPEC all templates and stuff provided. I guarantee there will be Admin staff on over the summer even
If the tutors aren't. Usuall they know the paperwork better than the trainers anyway ;-)

What body is it??? I did BPEC all templates and stuff provided. I guarantee there will be Admin staff on over the summer even
If the tutors aren't. Usuall they know the paperwork better than the trainers anyway ;-)

It's run through my local college.... Not sure of the awarding body. It's within the gas training centre at the college. When I enrolled, she said they get outside agencies in for the assessments. Just out of curiosity- how long did your portfolio take to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS portfolio help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock