Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Acs Placement Needed in Birmingham Area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark_Shearer

Hi Everyone ,

Im starting my Acs Course shortly but theres one problem im facing, im finding it hard to find anyone to take me on just so i can build up my portfolio.
I mean there is no jobs out there in plumbing at the mo, im a qualified plumber so im now just seeking my gas safe to widen my approach to find work in this trade area.

Is there anybody on this forum who lives in the birmingham region who would be prepared to help a chap out, it would be greatly appreciated.
I have my own means of transport and would be happy to travel to get this portfolio sorted out. I wouldnt need the placement till early August.

Thanks

Mark Shearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs Placement Needed in Birmingham Area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock