Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss a noob guided in this direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

r60ste

im new to the plumbing forum and was directed here by a one of the mods, gas man I know him through another forum were we both have the same interest,

Welcome to the forum R60ste.

If you have interests in common with Gas Man, then I guess you probably have an unreasonably high opinion of landrovers?

Oops! better edit that! :)

welcome along R60ste:smile: ignore the other intro thread just seen this one,ray your crystal balls working perfectly LOL

Haha thanks for the welcome, and yeah I think highly of landrovers, I have a love hate relation ship with mine but wouldn't swap it for anything,

i have a love for anything with an engine, I've just sold (last night on eBay) a peugeot 205, with a diffrence, converted it to rear wheel drive, and dropped a honda blackbird cbr1100xx engine in the front, I built it from a shell everything was hand made by me

haha thanks for the welcome, and yeah i think highly of landrovers, i have a love hate relation ship with mine but wouldn't swap it for anything,

i have a love for anything with an engine, i've just sold (last night on ebay) a peugeot 205, with a diffrence, converted it to rear wheel drive, and dropped a honda blackbird cbr1100xx engine in the front, i built it from a shell everything was hand made by me
bloody hell bet that was quick

0-60 in 4.5 seconds
0-130 flat out on limiter in 6th at 11850 rpm in 11 seseconds these figure are if you can keep the thing in a straight line rwd and short wheel base make it a handful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a noob guided in this direction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock