Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A Job in Islington in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
image.png
This is a job advert.....look at the hourly Wage. Surely not....can anyone live on that in London?
Has it gotten this bad?

It's not even minimum wage. Might as well work in aldi, where's the risk in that?

Get more working in 99p stores.
That's disgusting.
Must be joking. Not even labourer would have thought that might do
I'm looking on map for Islington.
Must be either £16 or another Islington

Last edited:
I'll bet there's a que of quality tradesman for that one.

Not much I get that for agency plumbing minimum. There may be another Islington out there lolz.
Don't think anyone with sense would let people sweep the leaves out of the front garden let alone into your home knowledge that mates rates
Joking I'll remember that crowd and send that up no way and highways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A Job in Islington in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views
I’ve just swapped these new valves over live. Didn’t realise how bad the old nuts looked until finished the job. Would it be hard taking these...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it...
Replies
Views
C
Looking for someone to join a motivated dynamic team of 7 engineers. Based in South West and Central London. Conpany has been running for four...
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock