Discuss 1 1/2" - 1 1/2" male to male coupling / nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame non of these places have an online catolouge . thanks for the advice though mate , got a bss not far from me will try them first thing in the morning , as need it tomorrow ... bloody last minute sub work calls ... expect you to carry everything on the van

BES do a 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" BS Hex Nipple with taper thread.

Shame non of these places have an online catolouge . thanks for the advice though mate , got a bss not far from me will try them first thing in the morning , as need it tomorrow ... bloody last minute sub work calls ... expect you to carry everything on the van
Showing one in the BES book just over a £5.00, What sort of plumber are you ? you don't carry everything on the van, need to get your self a 40` Artic, I get it all the time do a lot of jobbing work now and everyone thinks you have a van like a Dr Who box.

Well to be honest iv only been trading after a college course for about 4 years now , started on just domestic propertys doing private jobs , but the last few months been subbing out to a commericial equiptment company doing kitchens ect for colleges / schools, large commercial stuff , and still learning as I go for the moment ... its a case of knowing what I need for each piece of equiptment ( this being a sterilising unit ) then its all happy days and I wouldnt have last minute rushes trying to find parts .. thanks for all the help people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 1/2" - 1 1/2" male to male coupling / nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just had my 15year old Grundfos UPS 15 50 replaced with an Alpha 1 and the Alpha 1 seems quite a bit noisier than the the old one, I...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock