Discuss work clothing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering what work pants you guys use? im sick of paying 60 pound for snickers, wondered if there where any other brands you guys recommend? winters coming so i guess the boiler suit will be coming out soon!

The cheapest ones I can find. Would never pay £60 for regular clothes let alone for an item of workwear

I know, but i just cant give up my snickers. the ones on that englebert strauss look quite good though, i might give them a try

snickers all day long mate i have tried a few diffrent pairs and gone back to snickers! the only ones that hold my knee pads in right place and stop em slipping around or being shin pads lol..

3 new pairs last week and caught one pair with my wood saw 2"inch rip lol got the mrs to cut a square out of old ones no have a school boy patch on em! :)

snickers are the best its like going to work trying to look cool lol

does any one elses knee pads look like shin pads or is it just me having stupid legs..............

or trying to be a rapper wearing my trousers half way down my bum lol ... jokes!

Only used it once or twice but I have a old gardening kneel pad.

I know, but i just cant give up my snickers. the ones on that englebert strauss look quite good though, i might give them a try

i use dickies there ok clean for five mins then white silicone oppps

FRISTADS!!

Fristads are much better than Snickers. Same money but they're the best trousers on the market. There's a particular model number I like. (Its their best selling one) they're the nuts. and not like wearing a nylon sack on your legs. I'd never spend £50 on jeans for the weekend, but I live in my work trousers, so I figure its money well spent.

FRISTADS!!

Fristads are much better than Snickers. Same money but they're the best trousers on the market. There's a particular model number I like. (Its their best selling one) they're the nuts. and not like wearing a nylon sack on your legs. I'd never spend £50 on jeans for the weekend, but I live in my work trousers, so I figure its money well spent.

got a link to some mate would be interested in anything that beats snickers :) and im the same 60 hours a week sometimes i want something decent

[DLMURL="http://www.performanceworkclothing.co.uk/product/All_Purpose_Multi-Functional_Work_Trousers_PS25-241_Black_PS25-241-90-C52"]Fristads work trousers with kneepads and cordura[/DLMURL]

This is where I buy mine from.

Please ignore my sad review at the end. I just love these trousers. Easy to move around in, and not too hot.

On the right hand leg is a slot that perfectly fits my stanley knife (in a way that doesn't fall out), the left leg has a mobile phone holder that perfectly fits my iPhone. The knee pads are fitted from behind and they stay put.

The biggest thing is comfort though. Snickers are too heavy, CAT has an annoying rubber waistline (designed to hold them in place), and Dickies always break at the button or zip.

The zip on the Fristads is brass not plastic.

I can't praise them enough.

They don't look as cool as the Snickers though. With all the fancy stictching and contrasting colours....I can handle that. I never was cool!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Snickers are overated expensive crap, had four pairs and the backside has fallen out of em all, wouldn't mind if i'm a bit on the large side but i aint. Been buying Dickies for about £15 from Makro and no such problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work clothing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back