Currently reading:
Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior ( no green burner light)

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior ( no green burner light) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stacey Collett

Hi all, hoping someone can help me get the heating on in our house!!! Not used it all over the summer until I came to switch it on today and it's not working.
Hot water is always on constant and working fine so no issues with this. No green burner light coming on when I try to switch the heating onto the override position of ON, or if it does its only for a few seconds and then goes off again.
Have switched all the radiator controls to max and turned the heat control on the boiler all the way to the left to reset and then to the max but no difference.
Have reset the boiler - no difference.
Pressure is nearly on red but this has happened before and not affected the system.
Any ideas, please please please????

ok pressure now increased, radiators bled and still nothing, anything else I've missed before i have to call someone tomorrow?

check room stat but apart from that imho nothing else you can really check without getting a gs reg engineer in we are all happy to take on business, just let us know where you are are you will get a few, sorry cant help further

after spending all morning trying to get someone local who can help sooner than a fortnight, I have switched the hot water control to off and tried again and the heating is on????? Confused, will leave it on a while and then put water on and try again later with both but very bizarre.

Where in country are you?

after spending all morning trying to get someone local who can help sooner than a fortnight, I have switched the hot water control to off and tried again and the heating is on????? Confused, will leave it on a while and then put water on and try again later with both but very bizarre.
Diverter valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 28i Junior ( no green burner light) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock