Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24i - pls help with settings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bam

Some advice greatly appreciated!

We have received a gas bill stating usage is 6 times higher than the same period last year. Not cost, but usage. Nothing has changed about the way we live.

By a process of elimination, we just want to check that the boiler is on the right setting.

It was set to 'once' by the national grid engineer a couple of months ago when a gas leak in the building was fixed. We haven't touched the setting since.

Is this the correct setting to be on? We turn the heating on by using at the separate room thermostat control only - never touching the boiler.

The display settings are, on, off, timed and once. The other settings are self explanatory, but what does 'once' mean? And is this the most efficient?

thankyou in advance.

once = on from the first time programmed in the morning until the last at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24i - pls help with settings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock