Discuss Wireless thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally not recommened siemans as we used to fit these with every boiler change or new install but for some crazy reason some clever chap decided to put a do not not touch this button notice on them and what does everybody do....... yep they touch the button. Its only a 2 second job to come and sort out but thats call backs that you dont want or need. We use honeywell now, great bit of kit and easy to install and use.

I agree with Danny25, Honeywell wireless kit every time! Worth every penny

I fit the Honeywell CMT927 as standard now! They are well designed and easy to use. I have a 85 year old technophobe lady customer who even managed to work out how to use it!

honeywell all the way as they exclusivley own the frequency for their clocks and the build quality is top notch, we previously used siemans but had to replace several and their not that easy to use either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back