Search the forum,

Discuss Williams / Trade Only Plumbing website upgrades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Our website at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk will be offline for a few hours starting at about 5:00am on 27th April.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, but its the quietest time in terms of online traffic, and we have some upgrades to the site.

In particular the site navigation is much improved, with filtering by a range of criteria, depending on the type of product, and with an upgraded search facility and a few other bells and whistles - mostly suggestions from our regulars.

Due to growth in demand, its now running on a much upgraded hosting platform, and so should be quicker. Mind you, the techies always say that the new kit will be quicker. </cynic>

As always, there may be some quirks in such a wideranging upgrade, so please don't be shy in letting us know if something isn't working properly.

Ta

Ray

When using the site, before this upgrade, it had a habit of changing the quantity of the item I selected, normally doubling it. Not a big deal, just a little annoying and now seemed like a good time to bring it up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams / Trade Only Plumbing website upgrades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock