Discuss Who wanted a dirt cheap macerator last week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I`ve forgotten who but somebody wanted one for their downstairs loo.

At first I thought that said :-

"who wanted a cheap dirty macerator last week"
EW !!

I don't think I have ever been to a broken one that has not had a tampax wrapped around the motor.:mad::mad:

I don't think I have ever been to a broken one that has not had a tampax wrapped around the motor.:mad::mad:
Seen all sorts, baked potato, spectacles, false teeth, gold tooth, rings and earings, plastic fish and other childrens toys, mums small bottle of expensive perfume, mums knickers, socks and tights are a few of the unusual items retrieved.

Seen all sorts, baked potato, spectacles, false teeth, gold tooth, rings and earings, plastic fish and other childrens toys, mums small bottle of expensive perfume, mums knickers, socks and tights are a few of the unusual items retrieved.
How do you know they weren't dads knickers? Did you sniff them? :p:p:p:D:D:p:p

How do you know they weren't dads knickers? Did you sniff them? :p:p:p:D:D:p:p
Cos the dads always blame the wife!
However there one time where I was certain that they his or his boyfriends ;)

If you had asked me two weeks back I would have had one RPM. Macerators are like buses for me, don't see any for ages then have to replace a load at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who wanted a dirt cheap macerator last week in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just looking for a bit of advice really. last week we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off upstairs. We have 2 alarms in the house...
Replies
Views
Back