Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwfix don't even do trade do they? Can't your customers buy everything from them at the same price?

They do a Plumbfix / Electrifix trade counter next to the public one, but we can get tea and bickies.:):):)
I have recently seen a black trade/account card advertised, but don't know anything else about it.
If you have a Tradeit account you can use it as well, Screwfix and B&Q are both part of Kingfisher group.

They normally have end of line stuff with good discounts on too.

City Plumbing.
Screwfix/Plumbfix.
Grahams.
Plumb Centre.
Toolstation.
Active Plumbing Supplies.
BES.
Plumb Stop.
Roses, local hardware store, couple of good price tools.
JDA Fixings.
Buildbase.
Sydenams.
In that order.

They do a Plumbfix / Electrifix trade counter next to the public one, but we can get tea and bickies.:):):)
I have recently seen a black trade/account card advertised, but don't know anything else about it.
If you have a TradePoint account you can use it as well, Screwfix and B&Q are both part of Kingfisher group.

They normally have end of line stuff with good discounts on too.

Sorry, said Tradeit, I meant TradePoint.
Can we not edit our posts now, that was handy.

City Plumbing.
Screwfix/Plumbfix.
Grahams.
Plumb Centre.
Toolstation.
Active Plumbing Supplies.
BES.
Plumb Stop.
Roses, local hardware store, couple of good price tools.
B&Q.
JDA Fixings.
Buildbase.
Sydenams.
In that order.

Forgot B&Q.

Screwfix
B and Q
City Plumbing
Plumb Center
Grahams

I have found Grahams the most friendly but they are furthest away.

I am not a tradesman but I have done a lot of DIY for myself and family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock