Search the forum,

Discuss Where to sell extra fixtures and parts in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

So I have multiple fixtures, valves, PRV's, fittings etc that I am looking to get rid of. Where is the best place to sell these things? Most are brand new some used but in good condition. I started doing CAD for my company and don't really do side work anymore or work in the field really and this stuff is just sitting in my garage.

Maybe you could consider ?
I have tried that but it's really hard to even get views if you don't have an established profile.

I’m guessing they are things not used on jobs, why not give them back to your company- they paid for them?
Actually the only things from them are two Moen faucets and I tried to give them back to my warehouse manager but he told me to keep them. The rest are from my personal jobs and stuff I've accumulated over the last 10 years.

Reply to Where to sell extra fixtures and parts in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock