Discuss Where to go next (for my gf) in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Gfneedshelplol

Hi all,

My girlfriend is a little bit directionless on what to do to further her career plumbing wise. She works at the company doing maintainance plumbing, nothing too bad but she's good at her job. She has the level 2 NVQ in Plumbing and Heating, but she doesn't really know what she should do qualification/certification wise to help get more work and such. If you chaps were in this position, what would some good next steps to further your career?

Thank you

Reply to Where to go next (for my gf) in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock