Search the forum,

Discuss Where to buy a gas flue analyser at the best price? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thecalvers

Will be qualified soon and can't keep using my mentor's Anton V2 so I need to get my own kit. Trade shows have been recommended for the best deals.. has anyone got any tips as to WHERE TO LOOK for the BEST DEALS! If something great comes up from time to time I'd like to know where I should be checking...

Have checked out ebay and amazon but where else?

Cheers

shinycopper

Go To GES in Welwyn Garden, the guys there were brilliant and they have a real enthusiasm for their product. Could not recommend them more ...I'm not on commission or related !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to buy a gas flue analyser at the best price? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
BUY A TPI DC710 FLUE GAS ANALYSER AND GET A FREE CORGI PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 20TH MAY https://www.corgi-direct.com/tpi-flue-gas-analysers-18086-0000
Replies
Views
Anyone recommend a flue gas analyser. My old Kane needs a replacement and they all seem to have gone up in price. Someone suggested bluelyzer but I've never heard of them.
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below that are aimed at making the job of a heating engineer easier. https://corgi-direct.com/anton-flue-gas-analysers-18087-0000
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock