Discuss where is the best place to get a P Shape bath? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajsoad

hi all. im after a P shape bath for my bathroom but i dont know where to get it from. it needs to have a shower screen, bath panel and end panel. no more than £300 if possible. i have found this for £270 delivered Waterlux 1700 x 700mm Shower Bath Including Screen And Bath Panel (Left Hand) and this one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....691&var=430022041752&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IThttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....691&var=430022041752&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT but unfortunatley they dont deliver to wales:( any idea where to get one? thanx

Try a couple of local plumbing merchants - they're not as expensive as you think and often they try and price match internet prices. You might not get the lowest price but they usually deliver without charge (whereas you're paying carriage for an internet order). Also you're supporting local business.

already have checked local shops but there are hardly any around where i live. they wanted over £300 for the bath alone without panels and curved screen

hi all. im after a P shape bath for my bathroom but i dont know where to get it from. it needs to have a shower screen, bath panel and end panel. no more than £300 if possible. i have found this for £270 delivered Waterlux 1700 x 700mm Shower Bath Including Screen And Bath Panel (Left Hand) and this one on ebay P SHAPE SHOWER BATH GLASS SCREEN FRONT PANEL 1700MM NEW Left Handed on eBay (end time 07-Aug-11 13:19:51 BST) but unfortunatley they dont deliver to wales:( any idea where to get one? thanx
easy to get one in wales try pts,plumbcenter,plumbbase,travisperkings they all get delivered from formula 1 in merther unless you live on a mountain you have no issues

what sort of thickness bath should i go for? are the 5mm ones any good?

You pay for good quality and get good quality. I'm not sure you'll find a quality thickness and finished bath for £300, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where is the best place to get a P Shape bath? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am struggling to find a replacement bath panl for my bath and would much appreciate advice on where I might get one or alternative options. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone recommend a manufacturer for a p shaped bath screen that pivots? I seem to be able to find just fixed panel ones. Cheers Lee
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so please be gentle! I have recently moved and the new place has a broken P-shaped screen in the bath, the glass is in very...
Replies
Views
Any one fitted one of these and have any tips for keeping the long bath panel in place at the top This is the bath I am referring to Unity 1500...
Replies
Views
W
hi all im looking for a L shaped bath left hand 1700. i have quoted from a claygate book which is 400 pound for standard acrylic one without...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock