Search the forum,

Discuss Help with broken P-shape bath screen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, first post so please be gentle! I have recently moved and the new place has a broken P-shaped screen in the bath, the glass is in very good shape and it's detached from the holder in the wall that broke in one of the ends.

I'm attaching a couple of pics for the experts to check but I'd really appreciate any advices on how I could fix the screen back into the right place and who could help me to do this. The bath is a Heritage but the screen doesn't have a brand that I could find, the curve is from 75cm from the flat to 95cm in the peak of the circle.

Thanks in advance for your help,
David
IMG_9659.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg
IMG_9660.jpg
IMG_9661.jpg

I`m unclear on what has broken, is it the hinge part on the screen or the hinge on the frame or even the frame itself?

My bad, the screen is not marked, the broken part is the top of the frame on the part that is attached to the wall. Hope the pics below can do a better job.
743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg
4241cf5d-787c-4441-b9ab-c4bf4c68ea6e.jpg
743a4b8d-a748-478b-8e19-d83c48d82c9d.jpg

I would contact Heritage, most screens come with the P bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with broken P-shape bath screen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the shower drain is actually extruded from the bottom of the shower base and I have concrete floor with the drain pipe rough in. I have the drain pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've recently ripped out a full bathroom and am replacing it with new everything. The old bath was P shaped with a fixed shower head coming from the wall. I've replaced the mixer shower but the dimensions of the new shower were identical to the old so the pipework was in the correct place...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thank you so much in advance for any help. I’m always really grateful for the advice and support from experts when I have been on here a few years ago. There’s a dripping coming from my bathroom and I can hear it coming from behind the toilet and I’m worried it’s causing a buildup which...
Replies
Views
Hi, any help appreciated with this, ideally would like to avoid having to rip out and replace full bath, would just like to find replacement panel, but struggling with this Measurements seem weird Length of panel = 1690 mm Height of panel = 535 mm Length to start of curve = 620 mm Size of the...
Replies
Views
Hiya - the mixer tap in my kitchen has been leaking and squeaking for months, and of course I've avoided fixing it while refusing to pay a professional. Now I'm hearing noises in the bath tap (which stop suddenly when I isolated the kitchen sink), so I think the time has come to actually do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock