Discuss What would be ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi plumbing lads,

Im just wondering if you would change your job and life changing decision if you had the chance to turn the time back ?

If so, what would you be ?
what sort of dream job would be yours ?

I will kick it off with being a Police men. I would love to be a crime investigator, that would be the ideal job for me. I really love watching serial killers and unsolved crimes. It might sound weird to you all but that would be my dream.

In my opinion you do not need to the smartest person to carry out your dream job ... If you have passion and you really love what you doing you will gain your knowledge in any way. You will start reading, studying just to be become better.

It it is so much easier to study what you literally love.

Obviously for some sort of jobs like pilot or a doctor for transplants you require a decent knowledge.

but again for being a police man you do not need to have the highest degrees to become a great police men.

im sorry to bother you all but just would like to know what's your dream job and what's your thought about it.

regards,

ron/ matchless

there's only one job i'd like to do in the police. i'd quite like to be the guy who operates the water cannon on rioters.

My life changing decision would be to not change my lotto numbers that Saturday in 2012 which coincidentally was the day my numbers came in!!

Never mind I enjoy my profession..

not sure what else I'd have done really maybe the dreaded sparks but that would be about it

Stayed in the Army rather than being a plumber!

I refused to go to the army. I instead looked after elder people in a care house and have seen and gained a lot of different experience.

It's pretty hard to see people getting older and helpless. It's not an easy job though I definitely have a huge respect to those people who do those jobs for many many years.

My life changing decision would be to not change my lotto numbers that Saturday in 2012 which coincidentally was the day my numbers came in!!

Never mind I enjoy my profession..

not sure what else I'd have done really maybe the dreaded sparks but that would be about it

Really, so close you came ? I wouldn't call it bad luck , I always would try to see the positive things in such situations.

Can I ask what jackpot it would have been ?

I do enjoy plumbing too but would definitely love being an investigator.

Trust me keep playing once upon a time and have the will to win or better to be successful and you will see , you only can be successful.

Really, so close you came ? I wouldn't call it bad luck , I always would try to see the positive things in such situations.

Can I ask what jackpot it would have been ?

I do enjoy plumbing too but would definitely love being an investigator.

Trust me keep playing once upon a time and have the will to win or better to be successful and you will see , you only can be successful.

£380k

Not millions but would have been mortgage free at 25 and had a safety net in the bank.

If i had my time all over again. I would be a sportscar driver as in Le Mans 24hr and endurance racing. I like F1 but not as a driver it seems a bit sanitised sometimes with all the fidling about with rules , just let em race.

Dont know why but i would like to be a dentist

sit on me arse all day listening to radio 2 raking in 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What would be ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back