Discuss What makes you stand out / better than the rest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomskinner

Quick post what makes you or your business stand out or better than the rest , any offer or courtesy service's you offer ? Van sign writing attatch picturea if you have any !

My personal charm and knowledge of what I do.
Plus I don't rip off my customers.

I don't really know why my customers like me

They just do

Could be mountainman's Essex tan, and the Range Rover. lol :bandana: us poor west Country foke's have to make do with Horse & Cart:24: Still saveing up for Cart.

Last edited:
My personal charm and knowledge of what I do.
Plus I don't rip off my customers.

Same as that. (I hope).

Oh and I never say I'm better than the rest.

You just know you'll have a massive fall from grace the minute you start doing that.

Last edited:
Could be mountainman's Essex tan, and the Range Rover. lol :bandana: us poor west Country foke's have to make do with Horse & Cart:24: Still saveing up for Cart.

Tan! It's more like rust with all this rain.
Got rid of RR now, got a Ferrari with a pipe rack and towbar for my burger trailer.
No good in the West Country though, top many hills and narrow lanes.

I just ooze alpha hormones but i'm getting past the courtesy services.

Apart from that, i'm also pretty good at what i do.

Cowboy hat and spurs make me stand out ...

For small businesses it's attention to detail and personal service and flexibility. Large companies just cannot do this by their very nature.

Where there are several small businesses (ie local plumbers) more often than not it's down to how well known you are but there are other factors such as how local you are to your customers, how established you are and so on.

You just have to find that niche that works. An example is many more established plumbers (but by no means all of them) won't do small jobs, e.g. fixing a leaking tap so making the effort to fix these small jobs in a timely manner should get you a good name.

Well I am always late,never answering my phone or return calls,am abusive to customers,a scruffy worker,guilty of over charging,charge for parts which are not faulty,not worried about registrations,have no insurance,am un-trained and un-skilled,nick stuff when on jobs,go through knicker draws,wee in customers tanks and sinks,alway demand cash and write invoices on the back of *** packets,kick customers pets if they get in the way,kick customers too,if they get in the way,use second hand materials if possible and empty my van rubbish into customers dust bins ,all the normal stuff really,suppose one thing is I will go out my way if need be to give the customer a lift to the nearest mini bank :arabia:

Well I am always late,never answering my phone or return calls,am abusive to customers,a scruffy worker,guilty of over charging,charge for parts which are not faulty,not worried about registrations,have no insurance,am un-trained and un-skilled,nick stuff when on jobs,go through knicker draws,wee in customers tanks and sinks,alway demand cash and write invoices on the back of *** packets,kick customers pets if they get in the way,kick customers too,if they get in the way,use second hand materials if possible and empty my van rubbish into customers dust bins ,all the normal stuff really,suppose one thing is I will go out my way if need be to give the customer a lift to the nearest mini bank :arabia:

I didn't know you were on here dad

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

.......I'm a wonderful, amazing, intelligent, good looking Alpha Male and not in the slightest big headed in any way.:smug:

Haha class

LOL!! Love it.

my fat belly, goofy teeth, crossed eyes, filthy mouth, lazy demeanor, lack of intelligence, smelly feet, poor grammer[/ and evil thoughts of monkeys eating pumpkins in my shed.

sorry that my personal profile from the local paper :) still had no replys tho :(

my fat belly, goofy teeth, crossed eyes, filthy mouth, lazy demeanor, lack of intelligence, smelly feet, poor grammer[/ and evil thoughts of monkeys eating pumpkins in my shed.

sorry that my personal profile from the local paper :) still had no replys tho :(

You sound like a catch. One thing though, pumpkins aren't in season right now. Nutter. :) :) ;) LOL

I never tried to reason out why my customers like me but yes may be they are all very comfortable with me and satisfied with my work.

The biggest reason new customers use me rather then my competitors.....

Under my google maps listing, I have 13 reviews, my competitors have 0.

Every single customer I go to say this is the first thing they saw when looking online for me.

The reasons for repeat customers is good customer service, friendly polite and most of all know what you are talking about and try not to add any extras.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What makes you stand out / better than the rest? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock