Discuss Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was tense, catching up, reading 50 posts at once.
Made it through the first night though, thanks Ray.

Im hoping Ray has a heart... I'm the perfect finalist... Only ever fitted worcester Bosch, so would be good to see what the intergas fuss is all about :)

We should make it into a britains got talent type final... We all gotta come up with a sob story :p

Obviously, there is still the decision of whether to kick out Gassafe or Riley,

Meh. I am feeling merciful.

Maybe it wasn't even one of these two for the drop?

Anyway - no eliminations tonight.

Although that just means twice the pain tomorrow!

Hasta la vista baby!

That Aaron Sorkin is great isn't he? What a brilliant series.

Its enough to take your mind off eliminating people...
Have not watched the west wing. I just finished watching season 3 of the Newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sorkin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons. You should check it out if you have it seen it well written and well acted.

Last edited:
Which one Ray? I just Finnish Ed watching season 3 of the newsroom. Some of the best tv I have watched in a while. Shame mr Sirloin is not making anymore, I could have happily watched for another 10 seasons.

Just finished the "Two Cathedrals" West WIng - the one with the Dire Straights sound track. Powerful stuff.

I liked "The Newsroom" too, although it didn't have enough episodes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week 2 in the great Intergas Virgin freebie thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back