Discuss Wc water level is to high in the bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Its not a syphonic pan. I put cling film over the bowl and flushed it , the cling film came up and i tried to depress it. The water level went down about an inch or two but still remained quite high.
I meant to say theres another toilet that feeds into the same line of pipework and that flushes fine.

So if you flush toilet few times until the water level is close to top of pan, then unscrew that inspection cap outside near groundlevel you say does the water drop quick?

So if you flush toilet few times until the water level is close to top of pan, then unscrew that inspection cap outside near groundlevel you say does the water drop quick?
When i unscrewed the inspection cap and flush the toilet, the water runs free but it still doesnt empty at the wc quickly, the water still doesnt drop a geeat deal. It does drop but not by much, and the cistern empties it full 6litres.

Are you sure nothings wedged in the back of the toilet... Toilet freshener..

Checking of these suggested and OP chose to ignore and question why should they when they can see water flowing freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wc water level is to high in the bowl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock