• Thread starter ecowarm
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K

Discuss watawama in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

Just looking through my CIPHE mag and came across a feature about a "watawama" a new system for joining several types of heating systems, looks interesting......... google it not alowed to put link I dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to watawama in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
Hi all , i came across a heatre mega flow today and couldn't get my head round something , it was heated via a boiler through the coil but the...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock