Discuss Want to become a faster and more efficient plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat as hell Dilalio. Wish I could do bathrooms to that standard!

Thanks. Wish I'd taken photos of the original rooms before the works. Quite a difference - basins and wc's were in different locations and were just close-coupled and basins on pedestals, the family room had a bath in it with a standard shower cubicle in the opposite corner.

Nice job Dilalio i bet that took some sorting out you should be proud of that one thanks for sharing it with us .

Here is some info on the drill bits that maybe of some help to you screwfix do quite a range all the best regards kop .

Screenshot_2017-07-14-02-27-25.png

Screenshot_2017-07-14-02-24-08.png

20170710_105140.jpg

20170710_105331.jpg

Thanks. Wish I'd taken photos of the original rooms before the works. Quite a difference - basins and wc's were in different locations and were just close-coupled and basins on pedestals, the family room had a bath in it with a standard shower cubicle in the opposite corner.

I think it helps here that the bathroom is large. It's hard to make a cramped bathroom look nice like this.

How much does it cost to get a bathroom like this, labour only?

I've got these blue Bosch drill bits btw, got them off ebay. The good thing with them is they can drill through various material, so you don't need to keep changing drill bits and you can drill straight through wood into masonry. I still have dowelling drill bits for precision drilling.

Nice job Dilalio i bet that took some sorting out you should be proud of that one thanks for sharing it with us .

Here is some info on the drill bits that maybe of some help to you screwfix do quite a range all the best regards kop .

View attachment 30313

View attachment 30314

View attachment 30315

View attachment 30316

Cheers KOP,
I bought one of those PG750X's and yes, they are good - only problem with them is that it takes longer to get the crap out of the core than it takes to drill a hole :mad:;)
I have a set of dentist tools that I use for intricate work on shower valves/boilers etc which helped with this but still a pain.
I wanted to get the 6&8mm double ended one but my local screwfix didn't have them in stock :(

I think it helps here that the bathroom is large. It's hard to make a cramped bathroom look nice like this.

How much does it cost to get a bathroom like this, labour only?

I've got these blue Bosch drill bits btw, got them off ebay. The good thing with them is they can drill through various material, so you don't need to keep changing drill bits and you can drill straight through wood into masonry. I still have dowelling drill bits for precision drilling.

I always think there's more work in a small washroom because you can't move and need another room for your tools and set-up.
With the right design, planning and products they can look just as effective though! The main wetroom in this job was very cramped when it had the bath in it - creating a wetroom helps make it look bigger and this is true for smaller rooms too as you don't have to have a clunky, fully sealed screen setup.

Cheers KOP,
I bought one of those PG750X's and yes, they are good - only problem with them is that it takes longer to get the crap out of the core than it takes to drill a hole :mad:;)
I have a set of dentist tools that I use for intricate work on shower valves/boilers etc which helped with this but still a pain.
I wanted to get the 6&8mm double ended one but my local screwfix didn't have them in stock :(
My pleasure bud i just keep plenty of water on it and keep flushing it out keep up the good work cheers kop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Want to become a faster and more efficient plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock