Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Visual only on gas cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liam

Hello everyone,

can anyone point me in the right direction to find the 6 point checks I need to do on fires and cookers, when visually checking them for a LGSR.

Thanks

It's at the back end of the IUP if you have that, or get it via Techncial Section either in TB001 (which is the IUP) or search for the actual TB, will have a look in a mo to see if I can find it

It's at the back end of the IUP if you have that, or get it via Techncial Section either in TB001 (which is the IUP) or search for the actual TB, will have a look in a mo to see if I can find it
Thanks mate, much appreciated

db063157b82542c0ecc0f0c550967e19.jpg

88a77da57015202f1506731039de14b2.jpg

Hello everyone,

can anyone point me in the right direction to find the 6 point checks I need to do on fires and cookers, when visually checking them for a LGSR.

Thanks

remember not to think that visual checks are only to be done when doing a landlords cert, they should be done by all at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Visual only on gas cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock