Discuss Viessmann Vitodens 100 Wb1b F4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Quick question. Already know the answer. Boiler keeps coming up F4. Runs for a while but then fails. It's something in the boiler? Just don't want it to be anything I missed outside the boiler before I tell the customer to get their lpg engineer in.

Electrodes normally around £30 for the set

House been empty for 6 or 7 years. Super damp. Had it running, left it overnight and come back to f4. Swapped it to s plan. Reset it and it ran whilst I had my bait. But it went back to f4 and wouldn't reset

cheers.

I've given the owner a heads up.

Reply to Viessmann Vitodens 100 Wb1b F4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had a new Viessmann Vitodens 100-w boiler (the new version) installed last year. The guy who was installing and commissioning it had...
Replies
Views
Morning all Viessmann Vitodens 200-W 35kW combi Outside temp sensor probably failed with boiler reporting incorrect temps. Corrosion on...
Replies
Views
hey all, Based in South England, UK. Hope this is the correct place to ask and that ive added all the required info/images. I had an old boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a Viessmann Vitodens 222-F FS2B 26kW Storage Gas Boiler installed in 2014. The boiler has developed a problem recently where it short...
Replies
Views
tinodj
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock