Discuss Verticle flue distance from a boundry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I cant seem to find a dimension for vertical flues from a boundary
I am quoting for a boiler change and the existing is about 300mm, is that allowed on a new install?

300mm mate unless it will cause a problem to neighbors then 600mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Verticle flue distance from a boundry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My son moved to a new build home in Cornwall last November. Yesterday evening he found a quantity of water beneath the Ideal Combi boiler and a...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Back