Discuss Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citreon Berlingo 1.6, 2014, very nice and good on fuel. Really like the rear parking sensors.

Looking at vans myself, driving a horrible van ATM but struggling with decision on new or just 3-4k on one.

Toyota Hiace is the best van to get on a small budget, they are indestructible.

I just bought new one last week , my old one is renault master swb and new one is renault master mwb, just need to get sign writting done,

Attachments

• 20140621_172550.jpg
    20140621_172550.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock