Discuss Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wondering if any of you have experienced this?

we have fitted around 70 vaillants in the last 2 years and they ask the question when you call to register "will you be carting out future servicing"

we we always say yes so as far as I am concerned that means Vaillant shouldn't be sending my customers service contracts for future servicing on a boiler we fitted.

a customer infomed me that this has happened shortly after I registered the warranty.

i phoned to complain and was told there system shows it has not been sent and they were concerned as to why this happened and have requested a copy of the paperwork.

i am going to try and obtain a copy to send them but I think it's disgusting a boiler manufacturer is stealing engineers business who endorse there products.

i will not be fitting any more vaillants if this is the case and will move on to Worcesters or similar as long as they are not playing the same game.

baxi send my customers a card with my contact details telling them to contact me for a service

I've seen one of those cards, one line about contacting the installer. All kinds of crap about the benefits of going with heat team.
Baxi are just as bad as Vaillant, they're all the same and the ones who aren't stealing your customers yet will be soon enough. Business is business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back