Discuss Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not valliant it's homeserve, they register warranty and keep custards location , saves boiler companies some admin

I'm a bit dubious about fitting Baxi,s since the pcb, fan and water catcher thingy above the fan because the flues leek debacle.

I have drawn this thread to the attention of a senior member of Vaillant's management team. Whilst his response was personal and not for publication, I think its fair to say that he was not unaware of the criticisms, nor oblivious to the strong feelings that it arouses in some quarters.

Yeh said the same to director awhile ago from ideal ....... He was less than attentive

All the manufactures do it, even when they say they don't!!

i know for certain that Alpha and Ideal do it, and complaining to them or the rep don't get you no where!

cant see Intergas doing this, bulk of their techies are subbies working for too little :)

cant see Intergas doing this, bulk of their techies are subbies working for too little :)

No, it won't be intergas doing it. It will be the subbies. I've seen it happen over and over again with the smaller boiler companies.

This only makes sense for a company that directly employs engineers. They don't know what to do with them from May to September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back