Discuss Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I won't have much effect on vaillants overall sales figures but if that's the case I'm going to find a manufacturer who doesn't think it's okay to steal business.

Best of luck with that, they are all doing it, got to find work for own engineers.

Data protection act should stop this

I spoke one of my custard re the corgi insurance thing. Apparently as long as they don't use the customers name it's legal!
so when the current franchise holders of gas safe lose it, they'll do the same.

My mother gets letters from a few companies linked to ideal trying to get her to have her ideal boiler on a service plan, shes got a baxi installed.

Im guess the top boys in vaillant could not care less about the small installer. Silence says alot, carrying on such behaviour just tells you all you need to know about how they view its own customers the installers.

vote with your feet guys or just bend over and grease yourself up lol

Makes the whole roadshow were not passing on details etc a waste of time really

I would tell your customers about this shamefull sharp practice
and let customer know that you are best to service your
installation and will if nec return after your 1 year guarantee
runs out (we often do this as we are nice) BUT not if they go to
someone else after 12 months

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant robbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
I have done a extensive research and watched hours of videos about all of them and looking for the most suitable boiler for our house. The house...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock