Discuss Vaillant no power. Switches on for few seconds only. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've checked both the fuse on the wall and the fuse on the PCB with a multimeter, and they seem to be fine (if there's a way to double-check the PCB fuse, please let me know). The boiler has never had any issues before. We've always maintained the boiler properly, and it's never had to heat water above 55 degrees for central heating or kitchen use.
I've attached a YouTube video of the problem: that might help diagnose the issue.
Any advice on what could be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Did you solve the problem with your Vaillant Boiler? Please share how it was solved so that it can help anyone in the future with the same problem.

Many Thanks

Reply to Vaillant no power. Switches on for few seconds only. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
B
Hello, I hope someone can give some advice with this problem. I have a Vaillant ecoTec plus 418 with Drayton MA1 mid-position actuator, Drayton...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Back