Discuss Vaillant eloblock board in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I need a clear picture of the electronic board of Vaillant eloBlock, so that I can read the electronic components of the board, the board to be photographed up close in order to read the electronic components, thank you for your help

Reply to Vaillant eloblock board in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
Back