Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant boiler 2a fuse trip in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone. Replaced and it turns back on but as soon as you start the hot water or heating, it pops again within a few seconds

I have looked as the pump and can manually rotate it, so hopefully OK. I can't access the fan without removing sealant between the boiler and wall as it's mounted there.

Being told likely fan or PCB but can anyone recommend things I could test myself to confirm?

Thanks

Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant fixed price non diy repair sorry to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant boiler 2a fuse trip in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock