Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Urgently require a temporary gas heating engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnEGL

Temporary gas engineer to work in London & Essex area. CCN1. Min 2 yrs PQE. certs and references required. Ability to commute. Daily rate £120.

Hi what work are you offering for that £££

Wowzers I was on more than that as a 3rd year apprentice ��

lol speak for your self im on just double+ a smidgen that a week

At this time of year, and in that location, and at that price, I fear that the OP may still be in urgent need come Easter.

If the commute goes anywhere near Central London, there's £11.50 congestion charge to come off that, plus parking costs and travel time. It's not a realistic rate...

And funnily enough he's not come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgently require a temporary gas heating engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock