Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Triton Pump Need Replacing or Fixing? (With Picture) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to post this (haha)

Here's a pump of a friends', and it's not working, it is very old he says, over 20/25+ years (his own words).

Could it be fixed, can they generally be fixed, can he replace it easily if he's not getting it fixed?

Any help appreciated.

This pump is in Shropshire, as is the job, whatever it ends up being. He needs a basin replacement too, from the old coloured to a clean white new one.

If anybody can do the job soonish give me a shout via PM or email, [email protected]. Ta.

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 24
its i little old is this one and its done well for 20 years (ish) i would replace it,
sorry dan but 200 miles each way is a little out of my area

No problem my friend. Thanks for the help mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton Pump Need Replacing or Fixing? (With Picture) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock