Search the forum,

Discuss trainee position on offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pskl

Hi every one just need a bit of advise, i am 37 and comining to the end of my 2 year nvq lvl 2, and i have been offered a trainee position, i have a fairly well paid job in a factory but really want to start a career in plumbing, i have been working for a plumber for free one day a week and really enjoy it, but feel i need to be doing it full time and i have been offered a job and they will help me obtain my full nvq, any thoughts, by the way i am not blinded by the money what you can earn, or what the papers say you can earn, i just enjoy it and dont want to work in a factory all my life:confused:

Follow your heart, think about the pro's and cons. Think of the future as well. A trade behind you will serve you well. Don't go through life thinking "What if" Take a chance, give it your best shot and good luck!!!!!

If you're being offered a proper trainee position with a proper firm then you're very lucky.

There's a lot of people looking for an opportunity like that right now.If you're able to handle the wage drop for a while then it's a no-brainer.

yeah the firm as been going 18 years and it doesnt just do plumbing, it does a lot of school work and maintenance and refurbs, have to ring him tomorrow to get more info,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to trainee position on offer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock