Discuss Trainee gas questions in this thread ONLY please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you fill up the kettle with the hot? Mix up taps and pour yourself a glass of water from it?
Wouldn't catch me putting hot water in my kettle. But then again I've never bought leaded in my life as I know I'd pick it up by mistake at some point

Ok. It's something we choose not to risk. Not to mention the occupational health issues.

I did a Flue flow and spillage test over the weekend. While doing a Flue flow test, my training center told us to take off the back plate and let the pellet burn as in photo but my mentor has said the smoke pellet should be burnt thorough the back plate hole......are both ways permissible?

uploadfromtaptalk1396290826272.jpg

Either, but you need to remove closure plate to inspect/clean catchment space and look up chimney so there is your answer.

Another quickie... We'll be doing a gas certificate this weekend. A delonghi 4 Burner gas hob has the data badge missing for some odd reason and there no instructions to hand. Is there a standard range of KW for 4 burners?

Another quickie... We'll be doing a gas certificate this weekend. A delonghi 4 Burner gas hob has the data badge missing for some odd reason and there no instructions to hand. Is there a standard range of KW for 4 burners?

Not these days, every make is different now with wok and dual burners etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee gas questions in this thread ONLY please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back