Search the forum,

Discuss Toilet flush pressure question in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have a question on flush pressure.
When I press the bigger button, there's hardly a flush. I understand that's normal but it's a very minimal flush. And then the smaller button is quite hard to press and I think doesn't do a full flush either. So when I flush I press both and it works ok. But I'd like to fix this because I have guests coming.
Can anyone advise on how to sort it out/replace/adjust?

I think the little button is already touching the release/ it's flush against it, excuse the pun.
PXL_20240325_090935683.jpg
PXL_20240325_090945665.jpg

If you press the big white disc ontop with the screw in once eg imagine it’s the button does it flush proper or small amount ?

Eg does the cistern empty

If you press the big white disc ontop with the screw in once eg imagine it’s the button does it flush proper or small amount ?

Eg does the cistern empty
Thanks for your reply. I took a video but cannot share a link here, it's says it's spam. Most of the water goes down with a single push, all of it with a hold.

I think the issue is that it's stiff to push the smaller button

Reply to Toilet flush pressure question in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock