Discuss To Plumb or not to plumb! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Ok, here's another different question for you all, especially, the older, more senior, more experienced members of the forum.

I'm sure, I'll get to the point eventually just need to bare with me for a second.

I've had quite a few careers in my (considerable) working life (trying to hide my age!) and have come to plumbing late. Its a career, job, skill that I had never really considered.

What other interesting jobs have you had?

Is plumbing all you ever wanted to do? Would you have considered something else?

If you could choose any career what would it be/have been?

Before plumbing I had considered a career in the adult film industry but it didn't give me the points I needed to emmigrate, plus the career is a bit up and down:eek:

I've been at it since I was 20. If I wasn't doing it only other careers would be professional photographer or playboy millionaire.

With hindsight I sometimes wish I'd been an air traffic controller (which is what the careers office said all those years ago). This was before computers and computer games - to me ATC is just space invaders or Tetris with added excitement.

I've been at it since I was 20

Can you please clarify, are you talking about working in plumbing or the adult film industry :D

I would have liked to be a singer but I am not a very good singer
After that I would have liked to be a actor but I am not a very good actor
But as my wife says that reason never stopped me plumbing
:D
She can be hard and callus sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to To Plumb or not to plumb! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock