Discuss Tips for keeping my van organised!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leakeee

For years and years the back of the van has always been a mess - every 6 months or so
i decide to sort it out and always says thats how its gonna stay forever!

But guess what it never does! After everyday at the office i seem to chuck all tools, drill, jenny, fitting etc etc
in the back and the mess builds up!!!

Im sure im not the only guy like it!

How do guys manage to keep vans so organised??

For years and years the back of the van has always been a mess - every 6 months or so

But guess what it never does! After everyday at the office i seem to chuck all tools, drill, jenny, fitting etc etc

I've given up and tidy it out once a month. I can however find stuff in the mess. :) It's just once you finish a job you want toget to the next one or home and everything gets tossed in. Amazing what you find when you do tidy it out!!!

im the same, im getting better though i sort it out once a month now :smiley2:

Well I'm sure Jenny from the office is not best pleased at being thrown in there.

My van gets tidied about once a fortnight. Its a mess right now though.

I like to think of an untidy van is like an untidy floor in a spanish restaurant .
A busy one

I like to keep my van very tidy, just think of all that wasted time trying to find something. It also gives a good impression to my customers and other tradesman that i might be working with.

Try to get boxes from diy places that you can throw things into, the contents of the box might be a mess but your van just has boxes stacked in it. Also if you put similar things all together in the same box you will be able to find things easier

To begin with it will be a chore to take that extra time at the end of a job or before going home to tidy the van, but after a while it will become habit and you will thank yourself for it

i'm the same just throw stuff in the back when finished for the day. usually tidy every couple of weeks.

Iam exactly the same, I can never find anything under the mountain of crap, lose tools frequently in the back, its embarassing when I open up my van door and a pile of crap fcalls out or I spend 20mins trying to find some brown plugs etc,your post has motivated me, Iam going to get my van racked out before the end of July.

never been able to keep the van tidy, racks in, tip, boxes in, tip so give up now, just clean it out when very sick of trying to find things ie. once every two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tips for keeping my van organised!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock