Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tax returns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS IT MANDATORY TO PAY TAX, OR ARE WE TAXED BY CONSENT???????????????

It will come in but my accountant said the same, that it is supposed to be next year but he cannot see it happening yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tax returns in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hi All, does anyone know why the water only fills 1/3 of the way please?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock