Discuss Sunny Toxteth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound can you pm me your number ? I havent got my gas and i get gas work on the jobs i do and people reffering me so you can have them if u want !

Is that the place where the riot was a few years back?

There's lots of places all over the UK that need regeneration, not just Toxteth and all places have their good and bad areas. It's what YOU make of it that counts.

There was a riot - over 30 years ago. I know, I was there

That is all

Some of the best food in the city round there. If you like caribean food go to raggas on smithdown road. You cant miss it big jamaican flag painte on it. Looks like a run down hole from outside but the food is amazing. Goat curry with rice n beans mon! mmmmm
I'm sure this was the place we went to. Would you know if it existed around 2004 time? The best thing about working nights was eating curry for breakfast and not feeling guilty lol

I'm sure this was the place we went to. Would you know if it existed around 2004 time? The best thing about working nights was eating curry for breakfast and not feeling guilty lol

Been there since I can remember and I'm 33! Green building with a Jamaican flag pained above the door.

Raggas

image.jpg

Just to throw my 2 pence in; you're unlikely to have any trouble round Toxteth unless you're looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sunny Toxteth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock